Experience: 3 - 8 Years
Compensation: Rupees 6,50,000 - 9,00,000
What you receive in return is a rare opportunity to join a genuinely exceptional organization that stimulates, challenges and rewards its’ employees with generous salary, bonus / incentives including equity shares.
Education:UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
Industry Type: Banking/Financial Services/Broking
Role: Compliance Officer
Functional Area: Banking, Insurance
Only Mumbai based Candidates should apply.
You will be responsible for handling the following assignments in Compliance department of CORPORATE BANKING Business of the Bank:
1. Should be acquainted with the RBI guidelines applicable to Foreign Banks. Also Foreign Exchange Manual Act (FEMA) and Foreign Exchange Dealer’s Association of India (FEDAI) rules.
2. To track day to day changes in Regulations / Law affecting the Bank.
3. Managing Compliance risk of the Branch (Corporate Banking).
4. Coordinating the various audit like Concurrent audit, KYC audit, IS audit and risk based supervision.
5. Appointment of Auditors, adherence to audit schedules and reporting to Management.
6. Correspondence with RBI / IBA and FEDAI on various matters.
7. Handling matters related to Prevention of Anti Money Laundering (AML) Asset freeze related / Economic sanctions related rules & local regulations by RBI & FIU (India) for AML & KYC.
8. Reporting to CTR and STR for the Branch to FIU IND.
9. Ensure that Customer Due Diligence ( CDD ) is performed within the branch as per RBI guidelines.
10.Preparation of all Compliance related H.O. reports.
11. Plan and Manage the Compliance Action program for the year.
12. Conduct the Compliance related training for the Branch.
13. Managing risk related to Insider Trading, conflicts of Interest, firewall effective implementation of the policy .
14. Establishing and revising the Compliance Manual for the office.
15. Reporting the suspected compliance violations in the course of the Business activity of the office.
16. Managing proactive compliance initiatives.
17. Coordination for various compliance meetings for internal and external stakeholders.
Keywords: Compliance, Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager, AML, Anti - Money Laundering, Anti Money Laundering, KYC, Know your customer, RBI, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
Desired candidate should be from one of the leading Banking House in Mumbai with at least 3 years of experience in managing compliance for corporate banking instruments like Syndication Loans, External Commercial Borrowings (ECB), Loans & Guarantees, Letter of Credit (LC), Acquisition, Mergers, Project Finance and Departments like Treasury & Trade Services etc.
Should be well versed with the RBI guidelines applicable to Foreign Banks. Also Foreign Exchange Manual Act (FEMA) and Foreign Exchange Dealer’s Association of India (FEDAI) rules.
A graduate or more educated candidate with 3+ years of experiendce in managing compliance of corporate banking is a good match.
The company is one of the leading Bank in world, diversified and exceptional Corporate & Investment Banking Group. They are looking for outstanding individuals from compliance management for their Mumbai office.